Are you a landlord experiencing problems with your tenant? Are you a tenant facing eviction? Whatever side of the fence you are on, we can help you reach agreeable terms.
Our specialist landlord and tenant solicitors in Whetstone have been helping both residential and commercial landlords and tenants with contentious and non contentious property matters for many years.
We have wide knowledge of all aspects of landlord and tenant law and our extensive experience of acting for both sides enables us to provide clear advice and practical solutions for landlords, property owners and tenants, alike, on matters such as:
- Letting your property
- Dealing with tenants
- Ending a tenancy or lease
- Assured shortholds and tenancies
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewal
- Lease extension
- Freehold enfranchisement
- Enforcement of covenants
- Issuing proceedings for the possession of premises
- Recovery of service charges
- Recovery of possession
- Removal of unauthorised occupants
- Rent reviews/rent arrears
- Schedule of dilapidations
Landlords – We Can Help You with Tenant Disputes
We have extensive experience and an excellent track record of success in resolving the many property disputes that can arise between landlords and tenants.
We can help landlords with advice on:
- What to do if a tenant fails to pay rent
- Tenants who damage your property
- Tenants who refuse to make a repair
- Tenants who break the terms of their tenancy agreement
When faced with a property letting problem, things can escalate quickly. We know how important it is to take swift, responsive action to protect your income and minimise financial loss. We can help you achieve a quick and efficient resolution with:
- Advice on possession notices and recovering your property
- Preparation and service of Section 8 and Section 21 notices
- Representation at Court
- Preparing evidence
- Court correspondence
- Arranging warrants and bailiff appointments
Tenants – We Can Help You with Landlord Disputes
We can help residential tenants with advice on:
- What to do if your landlord fails to meet their obligations
- How to challenge claims your landlord makes against you
Whatever the nature of your landlord and tenant matter, our solicitors will support and advise you throughout your issues or dispute, explaining your rights, options and the likely outcome of any action.
Our specialist team are highly skilled in mediation and dispute resolution and will work hard to reach an agreement that avoids lengthy and costly court battles, with the aim of securing the best possible outcome for you.
Contact Us Now
To make an appointment or to find out more about how our specialist landlord and tenant solicitors in Whetstone can help you, telephone our dedicated team on 020 8445 3331 or email: email@example.com Alternatively, you can complete our quick online enquiry form.