CHASING MONEY OWED TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS CAN BE A SOUL-DESTROYING EXPERIENCE.
It’s time-consuming and stressful – especially when the outstanding debt is also having a significant impact on the financial security of you or your company.
When things go wrong you’ll need solicitors with the right skills and experience to recover what’s owed to you at the minimum cost possible.
Carlsons’ debt recovery solicitors have built an enviable reputation for successfully helping businesses and individuals to recover money owed to them, putting them back in control of their finances.
COMMERCIAL DEBT RECOVERY.
We’ll offer you clear, practical solutions and help you secure the finances and ongoing success of your business.
Litigation is expensive and always best avoided, so if talking to your customer or client to resolve the problem hasn’t worked, you may want to consider mediation as a possible next step to avoid going to court.
We can help you by:
- Sending a solicitors' letter to chase the debt.
- Drafting or improving terms and conditions of trading to help avoid future problems.
- Looking at measures you’ve already taken to deal with late or non-payers.
- Taking legal action, where necessary.
- Enforcing court judgments.
- Issuing bankruptcy and winding up proceedings.
DEBT RECOVERY FOR INDIVIDUALS.
We don’t just help businesses to recover debt. If you’re an individual looking for help with debt recovery, we can help by:
- Sending a letter before action
We’ll always try to avoid taking court action, but if it does become necessary, we can help with county court claims, county and high court enforcements and insolvency proceedings.