THE BREAKDOWN OF THE FAMILY UNIT IS OFTEN A CAUSE FOR GREAT CONCERN, PARTICULARLY IF THERE ARE CHILDREN WHO WILL BE AFFECTED BY IT.
How to resolve your financial and living arrangements and how to mitigate the impact on children in the relationship are issues that are the source of acute stress and anxiety in a situation which may already be extremely emotionally challenging.
At Carlsons Solicitors, our expert London-based family law solicitors can help you reach the right decisions personally, legally and financially and our specialist expert advice can help protect your interests and safeguard the future for you and your family.
Our specialist family law solicitors understand the sensitivities of your situation and will work closely with you to find solutions that are in your best interests and those of your children in the following areas of family law:
- Children disputes
- Co-habitee disputes
- Financial disputes
HOW OUR FAMILY LAW EXPERTISE CAN HELP YOU
The family law advice provided by our specialist family law team in London has helped a great many clients through the complex problems that arise from a range of challenging family situations, from the breakdown of a marriage to the rigours of the adoption process and the impact of domestic violence. Drawing on years of experience, we offer a specialist service that puts exceptional quality and care at its heart, and we pride ourselves on having a superb track record of achieving positive outcomes for the people we’ve helped.
Our success and excellent reputation for strong and effective legal action has attracted many high-profile clients who have benefited from the quality of the advice and support our family law solicitors can offer.
We can help you with all issues relating to family law, including:
- Cohabitation agreements
- Domestic violence
- Family mediation
- Same gender disputes
- Nuptial agreements
WE'RE SPECIALISTS IN CHILDREN LAW
Where children are involved in a family dispute or relationship breakdown, children are at the greatest risk of being the casualties and it’s vital that priority is given to protecting and safeguarding their interests. At Carlsons Solicitors, we have years of experience in children law and our team of specialist children law solicitors can help you with:
- Change of name orders for your children
- Child Arrangement orders covering where your child lives, when your child spends time with each parent and when and what other types of contact, like phone calls, take place.
- International or national relocation orders for your children.
- Moving abroad.
- Parental responsibility covering the legal rights and any restrictions on those rights.
- Prohibited steps order which will prevent a parent from doing something.
- A specific issue order which requires someone to do something. Our approach to all areas of the law, and particularly where children are involved, is always on sensitive negotiation, agreement and efficient resolution rather than conflict. It’s rarely in anyone’s emotional or financial interest, least of all a child, to be put in the position of a court being forced to rule on the outcome of a dispute or disagreement. That’s why we will always seek to resolve issues through alternative dispute resolution and why we’re committed to Resolution's non-confrontational approach to family law matters.
For more information or to speak to one of our family law solicitors in London, please feel free to get in touch with us. Our offices are based in Whetstone, North London and Chancery Lane, Central London (by appointment only).